Find the right POS for your pizzeria's unique needs
A free, customizable Pizza POS Comparison Tool to research and compare point of sale systems in one Excel spreadsheet or editable PDF.
- An overview of hardware details, software features, setup involvement, support availability, pricing, and more
- A list of more than 100 software features to consider when choosing a POS system for your pizzeria, from mobile dining solutions and online ordering to loyalty programs and automated course firing
- Service options such as training, installation (onsite, remote, or self-install), and data import to ensure a smooth onboarding process as you implement a new POS system for your pizza shop, or make the switch from your current POS provider
Compare POS systems for your pizza shop with this checklist
It's easy for POS research to get cluttered in your inbox or on sheets of paper, especially when you're researching five or more pizzeria POS systems at a time.
Here, you'll find your single source of truth: a comparison checklist. You can use this document to organize all of your information in one place.
And to make this document even easier to use, we've already filled out the Toast column for you. We hope this makes your POS search that much easier.
How do I know which POS system is best for my pizzeria?
Using this Excel workbook or editable PDF, you’ll be able to compare the hardware options and software features that are most important for your pizza restaurant. Using a “Yes” and “No” system, you can compare up to five POS providers in one document and see which service will best serve your business.
If you don’t need a certain feature for your pizza shop, you can simply delete the row. We’ve also left rows for you to add in features that may be missing.
Keep in mind that if you’re just starting up a new business, you want to find a POS platform that will grow with you. When evaluating which POS hardware and software to choose for your pizzeria, consider the features that you may need in the future, not just the features you need right now.
Related pizza restaurant resources:
- How to Start a Pizza Shop
- How to Write a Pizzeria Business Plan
- What Pizzeria Supplies Are Needed for Business?
- How Much Does It Cost to Open a Pizza Shop?
- How To Increase Pizza Sales With the Right POS System
- How to Create a Pizzeria Website
- Pizza Trends: Square Pizza, Fast Casual, Thin Crust & More
- How to Market a Pizza Shop
- How Mattenga's Pizzeria Saves 6 Hours a Week With Toast Pizza POS
- How to Design a Pizzeria Floor Plan, Layout and Blueprint