Toast for pizzerias
Whether you're slinging deep-dish, Detroit, or New York-style slices, Toast pizza POS serves up the tech you need to simplify operations.
Get every topping right
Be the go-to pizza spot with easy customizable orders and fast delivery
Orders as easy as (pizza) pie
- Swap toppings easily and automatically adjust upcharges based on size and customizations.
- Set the number of orders you can handle during peak periods with capacity throttling.
- Reduce comps and voids with order screens designed for pizzerias.
- Print and stick labels to easily identify and track orders.
Serve it fresh with accurate takeout & delivery
- Pre-set your delivery zone.
- Manage all direct and third-party orders, guest, and driver information in one place with Orders Hub.
- Save time and improve order accuracy by integrating directly with key delivery services.
- No Drivers? No problem. Offer delivery without having to hire a fleet using Toast Delivery Services.
Slice your data your way
- Analyze sales and costs with daily reports you can view anytime, anywhere.
- Insights from your customer data -- Get to know your regulars and their go-to orders.
- Optimize your operations with AI-powered insights and stay ahead of the competition.
Trusted by thousands of pizzerias of all sizes
A system with all the toppings you need, without stretching your dough.
"Toast is the best investment I’ve ever made. Not only is it cost effective, but we have saved money on merchant fees and learned a ton of info about our business that we didn’t have access to before."
"Toast allows us to throttle ticket times and has made it so easy for my customers to place their orders and pick it up perfectly timed!"
"We're able to get new employees up-to-speed quickly and maintain a high level of accuracy when it comes to complicated ordering, expediting and delivery."
"The greatest value is the data we can get at the click of a button. Being able to review our sales and menu reports at any time helps us assess our menu for best and worst sellers. "
Kristen and Robert Valenti
Built for restaurants, by restaurant people
Operate with confidence knowing Toast is with you every step of the way.
Reliable through every rush
- Restaurant-grade point of sale hardware that's built to withstand everyday spills.
- Hardwired connections and offline mode to keep service up and running.
Award-winning support 24/7/365
- Stevie Award winner for customer service.
- Choose your preferred way to get help, whether live or self-serve.
- Lean in to a trusted community to learn from and share with your peers.
Solutions built for every budget
For small restaurants looking for one to two terminals to get up and running.
- Toast Flex POS terminal + cloud-based POS software.
- Toast Tap payment device + router.
- Free setup support + customer care.
For restaurants wanting the fundamentals for success.
- Cloud-based POS.
- Digital ordering & delivery tools.
- Custom hardware configuration.
For restaurants ready to supercharge operations with a customizable end-to-end solution.
- Cloud-based POS + digital ordering + marketing, gift cards and loyalty.
- Team management, payroll & scheduling.
- xtraCHEF by Toast - Automated back-office management solutions.
Everything your truck needs now and down the road
Toast has pretty much everything else you’ll need (when the time comes) — so you can keep operations simple and vendors to a minimum.
Toast Go® 2
Take orders and payments from anywhere in the restaurant. The powerful POS that fits in the palm of your hand.
Toast Flex for Guest
Improve order accuracy and increase tips by giving guests visibility and prompts before their order is fired to the kitchen.
A seamless self-ordering experience that busts the line for you and texts guests when their order's ready. No old school buzzer needed.
Grow your business online while owning your profits and guest relationships with commission-free online ordering.
Mobile Order & Pay
Help reduce wait times with a QR code guests can scan to order and pay.
Turn first timers into regulars with an easy-to-use and fully integrated digital loyalty program.
Toast Payroll & Team Management
Speed up employee onboarding, and ensure your team is paid on time.
Kitchen Display System
Eliminate bottlenecks by connecting your FOH and BOH. Automatically route orders to the right station and send notifications when food is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toast is built specifically for restaurants. Toast POS was ranked in 2021 as G2’s leading restaurant point of sale1. Quick-service restaurants on Toast outperformed reported industry average in YoY sales in 2021.2
The upfront costs for Toast are hardware and implementation****, which vary depending on your specific hardware packages and installation needs. We have flexible payment options available, including payment as a percentage of your sales* or fixed monthly payment using our third-party financing partner. These solutions are not just for restaurants with great credit, they have no interest or fees, and our Easy Pay option has a 100% approval rate and no credit check.
Within our Starter Kit, we also offer the Pay-as-you-Go plan that reduces your upfront hardware and installation costs through an all-in-one platform rate.
Toast's New Restaurant Basics is ideal for new restaurants who want to get started with Toast and save money by bundling POS and Payroll, starting at $110 per month.
Related resources for pizzerias
1 Disclosure: Toast has a direct relationship with G2 involving incentivizing reviews.
2 Based on a comparison of 2020-2021 gross sales among quick service restaurants on Toast and limited service restaurants nationally, as reported by the National Restaurant Association's State of the Restaurant Industry 2022. This is not intended as a direct comparison and restaurant populations and methodologies may vary.
* Pricing applies to new customers and single locations only.
** Toast Easy Pay is a 180-day lease with an option to purchase. Toast will hold back 1.75% of your sales and any unpaid amount will be due at 180 days via ACH. Software is billed monthly.
*** Pay-as-you-Go pricing applies to new customers and single locations only. Plan is subject to a Platform Fee which is applied to each transaction and begins when customers start transacting. Plan is subject to a 2 year agreement.
**** Includes shipping, handling, installation, onboarding and taxes.