Ready to open your dream restaurant? Here's what it takes.
So many things go into opening a restaurant. With this free PDF checklist, you'll set your new restaurant up for success.
What's inside? Exclusive insights into how to:
- Identify your why for opening a restaurant, as well as key components such as target audiences and branding
- Conduct preliminary restaurant planning, including restaurant business plans, budgets, location research, and more
- Manage a timeline for opening, including breakdowns for what needs to be done nine, six, and three months prior to your grand opening
- Keep your restaurant on the path to success even after opening day
Are you opening a restaurant? Here’s what you need to consider.
The restaurant industry is a vibrant, creative, and fast-paced place to work and build a business. But it’s also very difficult to make money in the restaurant industry, and competition is fierce.
Here are some common questions folks ask when opening a restaurant:
- How much money do I need to open a restaurant?
- Is it hard to open your own restaurant?
- What is a soft opening for a restaurant?
- What are the steps to opening a restaurant?
Opening a restaurant can be difficult, but you don’t have to do it alone. Our free, downloadable PDF checklist will help you determine everything from financial considerations to decor decisions.
Set your new restaurant up for success
Preparation is everything. After downloading the free Opening a Restaurant checklist, be sure to check out our other resources below.