BOSTON, MA – June 21, 2022 – Toast (NYSE: TOST), the all-in-one digital technology platform built for restaurants, today announced its 2022 Customer Advisory Board (CAB). Composed of thought leaders from across the Toast customer community, the CAB is a team of advisors delivering trusted advice and guidance on the future of Toast and the restaurant community. Toast has carefully selected small-to-medium business (SMB) and enterprise customers to work closely with the company to provide feedback and discuss strategies that will help restaurants thrive.
“We’re committed to helping restaurants of all sizes thrive, and we’re inspired to keep investing in the future they deserve. In order to deliver on that mission, we know we must first look to our customers for feedback on where they need us most,” said Aman Narang, President and Co-Founder of Toast. “Toast’s Customer Advisory Board will aid in defining areas of growth and opportunities for the future of Toast and the restaurant industry. The entire Toast team is thrilled to welcome our new Customer Advisory Board members.”
Meet Toast’s new SMB CAB members:
- Mike Bausch, Owner, Andolini’s Pizzeria
- Jarrett Berke, Owner, Lou’s Restaurant
- Shandor Collins, Director of IT, Trapper’s Sushi
- Sara Finnegan, Chief of Staff, Edley’s BBQ
- Christopher Funaro, Director of Ops, All in Hospitality
- Bill Gray, General Manager, Speckled Trout
- Omer Horev, CEO, Pura Vida
- Adam Jed, CEO & Co-Founder, Blue Stem Brasserie
- Shaz Khan, Owner, Tono Pizzeria + Cheesesteaks
- Margaret Pimentel, President, Achilitos
- JT Riley, Director of IT, Taste of Belgium
- Chris Shaw, Director, Goode Co
- Matt Simpson, Director of Operations, Manresa Bread
- Nick Sorise, Direction of Growth & Development, Parker Restaurant Group
- Danny Stoller, Co-Founder, Square Pie Guys
- Shone Tran, Owner, Chicken Meets Rice
- Kathi Turner, Owner & CFO, Turner’s Seafood
- Shawn Walchef, Founder, Cali BBQ Media
- Douglass Williams, Chef & Owner, Mida
- Joy Zarembka, Chief Operations Officer, Busboys and Poets
Meet Toast’s new Enterprise CAB members:
- Randy Barnett, VP of Innovative Technology, Systems & Data, Front Burner Brands
- Kevin Bentley, VP, Technology & Innovation, Papa Gino’s
- Dave Conger, Director of IT, Costa Vida Management Group
- Garrett Fadden, VP, Retail IT, Focus Brands
- Fred Glick, President, Amergent Hospitality Group
- Adam Kinsinger, Director of Technology, WaBa Grill
- Tom Licitra, SVP, Strategy & Technology, Founders Table Restaurant Group
- Grant Lieberman, Director of Technology, New Shop Systems, &pizza
- John Lowe, CEO, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Massimo Mallozzi, VP, Information Technology, Paris Baguette America
- RJ Melman, President, Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants
- Bruce Peavey, Director of IT, The Food Hall Co.
- Sean Power, Director of IT, Ford Restaurant Group
- Ricky Richardson, CEO, Eggs Up Grill
- Tiffany Saylor, Senior Director of IT, Front Burner Brands
- Bill Schaffer, President & CEO, Ascension Coffee
- John Schattinger, Vice President of Technology, Robeks
- Scott SirLouis, COO, FSC Franchise Co.
- Pete Stamm, Director, Operations Technology, &pizza
- Vinny Torregrossa, Director of IT Services, Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Marcus Twichel, Director of Technology, City Brew Coffee
- Scott Wise, Information, Technology, Real Estate, The Human Bean
- Leslie Wu, VP of Technology & Digital Marketing, Back of the House
"The synergy that comes from a CAB conversation/session is unparalleled. We are all working towards the same goal so for restauranteurs to be able to express their pain points and for Toast execs to take our ideas seriously is what sets a Toast apart," states Joy Zarembka, Chief Operations Officer, Busboys and Poets. "CAB allows for the opportunity to have hard but important conversations fueled by real-life scenarios. We are given insight to the brilliant Toast ideas that are forthcoming and asked to give commentary before it is fully-baked. Some of those small tweaks are the difference between a product that will dynamically change our business versus a module we will never buy or use."
"Being a part of Toast's Enterprise Customer Advisory Board is an important opportunity for our team," says Garrett Fadden, VP of Retail IT at Focus Brands. "I'm honored to work alongside this great group of leaders from national brands to help shape Toast's enterprise product roadmap and next-generation capabilities."
The CAB will meet quarterly to discuss the opportunities and challenges of the Toast platform and restaurant community, while providing our customers with access to a dynamic community. Toast utilizes this feedback to improve our customer experience and guide the direction of Toast’s existing and future solutions.
To learn directly from successful restaurant operators, managers, and workers, sign up for early access to Learn with Toast, video learning built for restaurant people. Learn how to start and grow your restaurant – whether you've got two minutes or 20. Learn with Toast helps restaurants of all sizes meet the moment – whether you're prepping for tonight's dinner rush or for the future.
Toast [NYSE: TOST] is a cloud-based, all-in-one digital technology platform purpose-built for the entire restaurant community. Toast provides a single platform of software as a service (SaaS), products and financial technology solutions that give restaurants everything they need to run their business across point of sale, operations, digital ordering and delivery, marketing and loyalty, and team management. By serving as the restaurant operating system across dine-in, takeout, and delivery channels, Toast helps restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences. For more information, visit www.toasttab.com.