You have enough on your plate.
Staffing a restaurant has long been a complicated ordeal for restaurant owners, operators, and managers. Unfortunately, recruiting, hiring, and retaining staff has morphed into distraction from restaurant management's main course: creating a memorable dining experience for every guest.
Hiring the Modern Restaurant Workforce, a free, 5 chapter, interactive course by Toast, trains restaurant owners, operators, and managers to master the hiring cycle from soup to nuts.
You will learn transformative hiring skills, like:
- Developing and maintaining a workplace culture grounded in core values,
- How to start an employee referral program in your restaurant,
- Where to post a job online,
- How to screen restaurant job applicants, and,
- Why and how to conduct new hire onboarding in your restaurant.