The COVID-19 Restaurant Financial Toolkit
In this Excel spreadsheet, you'll find customizable templates, tools, and calculators to help you analyze and optimize your restaurant financials as we come out of COVID-19.
- Profit & Loss Statement Template: Generate P&L statements at a consistent timeframe, either weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Restaurant Budget Template: Lay out all of your operating costs to create a restaurant budget for your specific situation.
- Restaurant Balance Sheet Template: List out your assets, liabilities, and equity at a given point in time, and forecast short and long-term cash flow.
- Overhead Rate Calculator: Calculate the cost of running your business on a per-hour basis, based on indirect business costs.
- Labor, COGS & Prime Cost Calculator: Calculate prime cost, adding labor cost and cost of goods sold, as a percentage of gross sales.
Calculating metrics and evaluating performance has become more necessary than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic, when a financial trend can spell a business’s success or demise.
This Excel spreadsheet pulls together key templates, tools, and calculators that'll give you a clear view of your restaurant's financial health.