Manage Your Restaurant's Finances During COVID-19
Managing financials is crucial to your restaurant's success, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this Excel spreadsheet, you'll find customizable templates, tools, and calculators to help you analyze and optimize your restaurant financials.
Calculating metrics and evaluating performance has become more necessary than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic, when a financial trend can spell a business’s success or demise.
This Excel spreadsheet pulls together key templates, tools, and calculators that'll give you a clear view of your restaurant's financial health, including:
- Profit & Loss Statement Template: Generate P&L statements at a consistent timeframe, either weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Restaurant Budget Template: Lay out all of your operating costs to create a restaurant budget for your specific situation.
- Restaurant Balance Sheet Template: List out your assets, liabilities, and equity at a given point in time, and forecast short and long-term cash flow.
- Overhead Rate Calculator: Calculate the cost of running your business on a per-hour basis, based on indirect business costs.
- Labor, COGS & Prime Cost Calculator: Calculate prime cost, adding labor cost and cost of goods sold, as a percentage of gross sales.