THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2019
Who is my point of contact? SSI will continue to be your point of contact for all technical support, billing, hardware, and implementation/installation needs. SSI Customer Service can be reached at 225.769.5757 or [email protected]
When will I get my final bill from SSI? If you are on a monthly subscription plan, your final bill from SSI will cover Toast POS software service through 11/30.
Will there be a disruption in my POS service? No interruptions ─ everything will run as usual!
Is there anything I need to do at this time? Yes! The authorized signatory for your restaurant should have received an email with a link to complete an e-signature via DocuSign. This is required to continue accurate software subscription billing after 11/30.
- If you have multiple restaurants, a separate signature is required for each location.
- If this email was not received, please contact [email protected] with the name and email of the correct person who is authorized to sign.
Who do I contact about another restaurant to sign with Toast? Please contact Toast Sales directly at 857.301.6002.
DECEMBER 1, 2019
Who will be my point of contact after 11/30? By 12/1, you’ll receive an email about Toast’s Customer Success Team and your new resources with contact info.
Can I expect changes in how I am billed? Yes. Toast will begin billing you directly for your software subscription as of 12/1. There will be no change to your current Toast contract length or subscription cost.
- If you are on an annual payment schedule for Toast software, your first direct bill from Toast will be on your renewal date.
- If you are on a monthly payment schedule, you will receive your bill after the end of the month for the service used that month. For example, your first direct bill from Toast will be sent on 1/1/20 for service from 12/1 - 12/31/19.
How will my software payments be processed by Toast? Toast will make an ACH withdrawal from your bank account on file, which is listed under Financial Setup on your Toast Web account. This is currently the only form of payment that Toast accepts for software billing.
What if I would like to purchase an extra printer, terminal, etc.? Starting 12/1, Toast will fulfill any new hardware or software requests. To submit a new request, please call 617.682.0225.
What if I haven’t installed Toast yet? If you are installing Toast by 11/30, SSI will coordinate your implementation. If you are installing Toast in 2020, a Toast Project Manager will coordinate your implementation.
- After Toast is installed, when will I get my first software bill? Your software billing term will start on the date you go ‘live’ on Toast POS (the first customer payment transaction). Your first bill will be for a partial month, prorated from the date you went ‘live’ to the end of that month. Moving forward, you will receive your bill after the end of each month for the service used that month.
- For example, if you go live on Toast on 1/10, your first bill will be sent on 2/1 for service from 1/10 - 1/31 and then monthly on the 1st of every month. Your 3/1 bill would be for service from 2/1 - 2/29, and so on.
Where can I get answers when I have questions about how to do something on Toast? In the Toast Central search bar, type in what you want to do and you’ll find a list of instructions, articles, and/or videos. You can also search the Knowledge Base for common topics. For troubleshooting and technical support starting 12/1, Toast Support can be reached at 617.682.0225.
What if I would like additional onsite or remote implementation time for training, menu work, etc.? Starting 12/1, extra hours of implementation with a dedicated Toast Field Implementation Engineer (either onsite or remote) can be purchased under our Services and Fees guidelines by putting in a request through Toast Support. Once the request is received, you will be contacted by our Services Team to determine the scope of work and schedule an appointment.
What are the benefits of working directly with Toast? You’ll have direct access to our Toast experts ─ the ones who built our products and continue to enhance them every month. We receive insightful feature requests from customers like you all the time, so we’re constantly adapting our software and hardware to meet the needs of growing restaurants. Our Toasters are knowledgeable about our latest upgrades, and it’s our mission to help you navigate the platform and features to maximize your restaurant’s performance and minimize waste. In addition to Toast’s 24/7 Support phone line, you’ll gain access to Toast University training, online Support ticket submission and tracking, and Toast Web Chat for real-time one-on-one support. Check out this link for a full overview of Toast Customer Support.
If you have an urgent question about this transition that is not answered above, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
Thank you for your continued partnership and choosing Toast!