We want to make it easy for you to keep a pulse on how your restaurant is performing so we've created a series of reports and analytics to give you this visibility. In this section you will learn how to view the Sales and Menu Reports in Toast, so you can see how your business is doing overall and what specific menu items are performing the best.
1. To access your Sales Report, navigate to the Digital Order page and select All Orders from the Help tab. You can also navigate to toasttab.com, hover over the Analytics & Reporting header, select the Sales section, and select the Sales Report.
2. Use the filters at the top of the page to specify a date range, employee, and/or location. When finished, select Update to view the report.
3. The Sales Report includes the following information:
1. Navigate to toasttab.com, hover over the Analytics & Reports header and select the Menu section.
2. Select Menu Breakdown Report to view top performing menu groups, menu items and modifiers.
3. The Menu Breakdown Report will also include a Product Mix Breakdown by Menu. Use the arrows to the left of the menu names to expand the menu and reveal sales by group.
4. To download a copy of the Product Mix Breakdown by Menu Report, select the green arrow icon in the upper right corner of the product mix section.