Learn how to update the Restaurant Information on your Toast page including your restaurant name, address, and your personal account information.
1. To locate your restaurant information, navigate to the Marketing section after logging into toasttab.com. Then, select Restaurant Info.
2. Here, you can view and update your restaurant information, including your Restaurant Name, Address, Phone, and your Restaurant Logo.
You also have the ability to add a Banner Image that would appear at the top of your web-page. If you do make edits to your logo, make sure your images match your brand!
Note: All images must be a .png file and Toast recommends following these guidelines:
It's critical that you place the link to your online ordering website on your restaurant's website and other digital platforms!
1. If you need to locate your restaurant's online ordering website link, also known as your Toast Tab Page URL, navigate to the Toast Tab Page section of this page.
2. This is where you can find your Toast Tab Page URL. This is the link to your online ordering website. You can copy and paste your Toast Tab Page URL to your restaurants website and social media platforms.
Note: When copy and pasting, don't forget to include “http://toasttab.com/."
Always remember to Save and Publish your changes!
1. Your personal name and email address that you provided can be found in the My Account tab located on the top-right of the page.
2. From here, you can view your personal name and email address. You also have the ability to add an image for your personal account if you wish.
3. Always remember to Save your changes!