Learn how to manage your incoming orders and how to print receipts through your Toast webpage.
Incoming orders can be tracked and marked as complete from the Digital Orders page.
1. To find the Digital Orders page, navigate to the Manager header in toasttab.com and select Digital Orders.
2. All orders will be shown in a list view under the Active Orders tab. New, unacknowledged orders will be listed in green.
3. To view order details, select an order from the list. Be sure to enter the order exactly as pictured into your own POS system.
4. Once the order is fulfilled, mark it as complete by selecting the blue button in the bottom right corner of the order details window.
After the order is marked as complete it will appear in the Completed Orders tab.
1. If you need to print a receipt for an active digital order, select the order from the list of Active Orders and then select Print in the bottom right corner of the order details window.
2. A pop-up window will appear to print the receipt to a connected printer. A hard copy should also be printed for the guest.
To obtain a receipt from a past order, you must first locate the check. Follow the below workflow to locate the check and associated receipt.
1. Select the Actions tab.
2. Select either the Text Receipt or Email Receipt option to share it with the guest.