Discover how to look up, adjust, and redeem an e-gift card in Toast Now.
1. If you’d like to check gift card balances or see which gift cards have been purchased by guests, navigate to the Guest, Gift Cards, and Loyalty section under the Analytics & Reports header of toasttab.com.
2. From here, locate the GIFT CARDS header and under Gift Card Balances, select the View Report > link.
3. Once in this report, you’ll be able to see what gift cards your restaurant has issued to your guests, the initial value amount that was put on the gift card, the current balance and the transaction dates. Use the drop down menus to switch between days and how many cards you’d like to see on the page. When you’re done, select Update.
1. To adjust an e-gift card balance, navigate to the Guest, Gift Cards, and Loyalty section under the Analytics & Reports header of toasttab.com. Here, you’ll be able to manually adjust balances.
2. Once here, locate the GIFT CARDS header and under Gift Card Balances, select the View Report > link.
3. Use the dropdown menus to search for the specific card you’re looking to adjust. After you’ve located the card, select it and then select Adjust Balance. Enter in the value that should be added or subtracted.
For example, if you want to add $10.00, enter "10." To subtract $10.00, enter "-10" into the amount field.
To redeem a gift card as payment, you must be logged into Toast Now on a device with an Internet browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.
1. Log into toasttab.com on the device with an Internet browser.
2. Once logged in, locate the gift card using the Gift Card Lookup link (toasttab.com/[restaurant-name]/findcard) and enter the gift card number. If your device is equipped with a camera, you can also use it to scan the e-gift card’s QR Code in store.
Note: Your restaurant's Gift Card Lookup link can be found in the Restaurant Info section of toasttab.com under the Marketing header.
3. Then, select Redeem Value at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter a dollar amount to be redeemed in the Amount field and select Redeem.
5. Once redeemed, you will see the following message confirming the funds have been released from the gift card. Select Return to Find a Card to check the balance or add additional balance to an e-gift card.