Learn how to take an item off your menu when it's unavailable.
1. Navigate to the Advanced Properties section under the Menu header of toasttab.com.
2. Then, use the Show/Hide dropdown menu at the top of the page and select Inventory.
3. Expand the menu using the arrow icons to the left of the menu title until you locate the item you need to 86.
4. Select the In Stock field and enter the number 0.
5. Then Save and Publish your changes.
The item will now have an “Out of Stock” memo that appears underneath the item’s name. When you have more of this item in stock, simply repeat steps 1-3 and delete the “0” from the In Stock field and then Save and Publish your changes.