Restaurants come in many shapes and sizes: full-serve, quick-serve, bar, fast food, pizzeria, cafe, bakery... But one thing they all have in common is a hunger for repeat guests and loyal customers.
Even before restaurant technology software became available, restaurants have been deploying creative restaurant loyalty programs. Punch cards? You bet. Chalkboard specials for members? You got it.
But now, when your restaurant loyalty program can integrate with your restaurant POS system, there are so many more opportunities to attract and retain loyal customers. Guests can opt in during the payment process. They can track upcoming rewards and points online and through their mobile phone. And as your restaurant loyalty program grows, you can track loyalty sales right in your POS reporting.
Whip your restaurant loyalty into shape. Check out these statistics below on how a good restaurant loyalty program can make your restaurant great.
10 Restaurant Loyalty Program Statistics
Every Restaurant Owner Should Know
1. On average, consumers spend 46% more with businesses that have loyalty programs.
2. Consumers estimate a restaurant rewards program would increase their visit rate to a particular restaurant by an average of 35%.
3. Nearly two-thirds of consumers report they would recommend a restaurant more to others if that restaurant offered an appealing rewards program.
4. 22% of customers prefer a loyalty program with easy enrollment options
5. 36% of customers prefer a loyalty program that offers exclusive deals and coupons.
6. 51% of customers prefer a loyalty program that makes it easy to earn points.
7. 55% of customers prefer a loyalty program that makes it easy to redeem rewards.
8. When a customer is about to unlock their loyalty reward, they spend 39% more on average.
9. On average, visitation frequency increases by 75% between a customer's first reward and their tenth reward.
10. When customers redeem their loyalty reward, they spend 19% more on average.